Louis Vuitton Monogram Leopard Stephen Sprouse Adele
- Overall Condition: Very nice Preowned condition
- Exterior Condition: Excellent like New Canvas, with Honey patina
- Interior Condition: Preowned condition with a few slight marks.
- Material: Monogram Canvas, with Karung Snake leather handles, and patches of pony hair
- Includes: Original Dust bag
- Origin: Made in France
- Measurements: 13” L x 4.5 “W x 8 “H
- Handles: Karung Snake leather handles in Gold
- Handle Drop: 5” (IN)
- Closure/Opening: Top zip closure, with snap
- Interior Lining: Washable cloth lining in beige
- Interior Pockets: One
- Exterior Pockets: None
- Hardware: Gold tone Brass
This beautiful piece from Louis Vuitton is from The Fall Collection of 2006. In this collection Marc Jacobs uses again the supple and light monogram canvas and combines it with a new look. The Monogram leopard Stephen Sprouse Adele is made of Gold Karung Snake leather handles and trim. It features soft Stephen Sprouse sheered leopard print pony hair at the base corners and snake leather trim. The polished gold top zipper opens to a black microfiber lining with a patch pocket. This stunning Monogram Leopard Adle bag will be your new favorite piece! This piece was made in extreme limited quantities with only 100 ever being made. The Adele bag is considered by many to be the pinnacle of many collaborations between the artist and the Louis Vuitton. The removable three ring acrylic chain also features a matching leopard print design. a Black patent leather base features protective metal feet. This is a must have item for Louis Vuitton Collectors.